"The course" in this document = No Fear Funnels.
These are very simple terms and conditions that you accept before purchasing the course.
They’re written in plain English. No complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. These terms simply set reasonable and sensible time/energy boundaries for me and my support team, commensurate with the fee charged for the course.
If you have any questions about anything in this terms and conditions document before you purchase the course, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to clarify or explain further.
1. No results are implied or guaranteed. Your success depends a great deal on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through.
2. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of taking this course and the actions you take as a result.
3. We cannot guarantee, and do not promise, any specific level of support. I reserve the right to decline support requests at any time, and/or charge a consultancy/coaching fee if your support requirements are more intensive.
4. If you decide that the course isn’t the right investment for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By agreeing to these terms, you also agree to the full refund policy here.
5. We give you the option to spread the cost of your purchase via a payment plan.If you take this option and a payment fails, for whatever reason, you agree to respond to our follow-up emails in a timely fashion, keep us informed of the situation and do everything you can to ensure further payment attempts are successful.You understand we reserve the right to charge an additional admin fee to account for any extra admin time that chasing up failed payments incurs. And in cases where we payment is still not made after reasonable attempts, we also remove reserve the right to remove your access from the course. If that happens, you’ll be able to regain access on payment of the failed installment plus an additional admin fee.
6. Your course purchase comes with complimentary access to the course Facebook group, for as long as we’re running the group.
7. The Facebook group is for peer support from your fellow students.
8. I reserve the right to revoke your access to the Facebook group at any time, without giving a reason.
9. You have lifetime access to the course materials – videos, text, PDFs.
However, I cannot guarantee you’ll forever be able to access them via the current course hosting platform (Thinkific). In the event I ever decide to discontinue sale of the course in future, it wouldn’t be economically viable for me to continue to pay the monthly course hosting fees.
If that is ever the case, I would give you a reasonable amount of time to download all the materials to your own computer.
10. You have lifetime access to any updates I might decide to make to the course materials in future. But you understand this does not constitute a promise to always keep the course updated. You are purchasing the course “as is”, without guarantee of the material being updated in future.
11. Your purchase provides ONE user license to access the course Academy and Facebook group. You cannot share it with others, without our express permission. We reserve the right to remove your access if we discover evidence of your login being shared without our express permission.
Design Build Web Limited
19 Albion Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, England, HU1 3TG
Last updated: May 1st 2020