"The course" in this document = No Stress WordPress.
These are very simple terms and conditions that you accept before purchasing the course.
They’re written in plain English. No complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. These terms simply set reasonable and sensible time/energy boundaries for me and my support team, commensurate with the fee charged for the course.
If you have any questions about anything in this terms and conditions document before you purchase the course, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to clarify or explain further.
1. No results are implied or guaranteed. Your success depends a great deal on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through.
2. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of taking this course and the actions you take as a result.
3. We cannot provide any support for the course, in line with the very low investment for the DIY version of the course.
4. We cannot provide refunds for the DIY version of the course. All sales are final.
9. You have lifetime access to the current course materials – videos, text, PDFs.
In the event I decide to discontinue my use of the current course platform, I would give you a reasonable amount of time to download all the materials to your own computer.
11. Your purchase provides ONE user license to access the course Academy. You cannot share it with others, without our express permission. We reserve the right to remove your access if we discover evidence of your login being shared without our express permission.
Design Build Web Limited
19 Albion Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, England, HU1 3TG
Last updated: November 11th 2021