These are very simple terms and conditions that you accept before purchasing the Build With Bricks course.
They’re written in plain English. No complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text.
These terms simply set reasonable and sensible time/energy boundaries for me and my support team, commensurate with the fee charged for the course.
If you have any questions about anything in this terms and conditions document before you purchase the course, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to clarify or explain further.
1. No results are implied or guaranteed. Your success depends a great deal on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through.
2. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of taking this course and the actions you take as a result.
3. We cannot guarantee, and do not promise, any specific level of support. We reserve the right to decline support requests at any time, and/or charge a consultancy/coaching fee if your support requirements are more intensive.
4. You’ll receive access to a private Facebook support community for a minimum of 6 months. The community group is for support from me and peer support from your fellow students.
5. If you decide that the course isn’t the right investment for you, you’re entitled to a refund within 14 days of purchase. Simply send an email to email@example.com to ask for a refund. We’ll process the request as soon as possible.
The refund amount you receive will be minus our payment processor’s fees.
6. If your native currency isn’t US dollars, the refund amount you receive in your own currency could be a little under or over what you originally paid, because of fluctuating currency conversion rates. We cannot and will not be able to change that.
7. If you elect for monthly instalment payments and did not submit a refund request within 14 days of your purchase, you’re obligated to complete your remaining monthly instalment payments.
8. We reserve the right to deny a refund request for any reason. A common reason would be if you’ve watched a large amount of the course material. Our refund policy is designed to help people see if the training is a good fit for their business. Stealing the material is not covered in this policy.
9. We give you the option to spread the cost of your purchase via a payment plan.
If you take this option and a payment fails, for whatever reason, you agree to respond to our follow-up emails in a timely fashion, keep us informed of the situation and do everything you can to ensure further payment attempts are successful.
10. In cases where an installment remains unpaid after all attempts have been made, we will remove your access from the course and support community. We will not provide a refund on any payments made so far.
In this case, you can regain access on payment of the full balance of all remaining payments, plus an additional admin fee to account for the admin time that chasing up failed payments incurs.
11. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the community group at any time, without giving a reason.
12. You have lifetime access to the course materials – videos, text, PDFs.
We cannot guarantee you’ll forever be able to access them via the current course hosting platform.
If that is ever the case, we would give you a reasonable amount of time to download all the materials to your own computer.
13. You have lifetime access to any updates we make or remakes of the course in future. You understand this does not constitute a promise to always keep the course updated. You are purchasing the course “as is”, without guarantee of the material being updated in future.
14. Your purchase provides ONE user license to access the course and the community group. You cannot share it with others, without our express permission.
15. We actively monitor logins and reserve the right to remove your access if we discover evidence of your login being shared without our express permission.
16. If you require access for team members, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’ll send you details of our multi-user licensing options.
Last updated: July 19th 2023